BYO Device at Diamond Valley College.
At Diamond Valley College, we have a strong commitment to eLearning and the use of ICT across the school. Our College vision includes:
- A student-centred, stimulating learning environment which engages students in their learning and supports the achievement of “personal best”.
- Engagement and involvement in learning.
- Students developing the attributes of life-long learner.
In partnership with Lenovo Australia and JB Hi-Fi Solutions, Diamond Valley College has negotiated special education deals, which will be available for purchase via our online portal.
We encourage Parents to consider purchasing their chosen BYO Device via the School BYOD Portal, as the offered devices have been extensively tested by the IT Staff at Diamond Valley College, to ensure full compatibility with the College’s IT Network, Software and Print Devices.
Students are expected to bring their own computing device to school every day.
Use of digital technologies enhances our classroom learning environment, and the college is able to offer many resources to support this:
- Access to school WiFi, internet and printing
- College email account
- Various software is available to install on your device, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Online learning platforms including Stile (for Science) and Lynda.com
- Technical support for approved devices
Student Digital Device Information .
Orders for the above devices can be made through our JB Education BYOD Portal:
School Code: DVC2020