BYO Device at Diamond Valley College.
At Diamond Valley College, we have a strong commitment to eLearning and the use of ICT across the school. Our College vision includes:
- A student-centred, stimulating learning environment which engages students in their learning and supports the achievement of “personal best”.
- Engagement and involvement in learning.
- Students developing the attributes of life-long learner.
In partnership with Dell Australia and JB Hi-Fi Solutions, Diamond Valley College has negotiated special education deals, which will be available for purchase via our online portal. Our Portal can be accessed using the below link and School Code:
BYOD Portal Link: https://www.jbeducation.com.au/byod/
School Code: DVC2019
We encourage Parents to consider purchasing their chosen BYO Device via the School BYOD Portal as all purchased devices come with 3 Years of Dell Pro Support, including next business day repair and 3 Years Accidental Damage Coverage. Each of the devices that are on offer have been extensively tested by the IT Staff at Diamond Valley College to ensure full compatibility with the College’s IT Network and Devices.
Students are expected to bring their own computing device to school every day.
Use of digital technologies enhances our classroom learning environment, and the college is able to offer many resources to support this:
- Access to school WiFi, internet and printing
- College email account
- Various software is available to install on your device, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Online learning platforms including Stile (for Science) and Lynda.com
- Technical support for approved devices