Wood & Metal
* This is a Material Intensive Elective. Confirmed enrolment in this Elective is conditional on payment of the Material Intensive charge of $30.
This subject is a practical elective designed to teach students how to work creatively with wood and metal. Students will research and design using a variety of techniques and this may involve the use of computer-aided drawing. Students will be required to develop a design folio by completing the design process of investigating, designing, producing and evaluating. Students are assessed on their ability to complete all practical and written assessment tasks
- Students will conduct an investigation into wood and metal materials
- High quality products will be constructed that demonstrate creativity, skill and safe use of tools and machinery.
- Students will complete a design folio.
- An evaluation report will be written after the products are constructed
Contact Teacher - Claire Lee- Technology Domain